Volunteer 4 hours at any of the following events and receive $125 reimbursement for your time.
You may break up your 4 hours in any way that is convenient for you.
For example 2 hours at Spirit Day and 2 hours at Oak Fest.
Your volunteer hours must equal to 4 hours.
Field maintenance (weekends)
- Help to make pattern lines for base lines on the field
- Help to maintain sand turf on the fields
- Assist field manager
- Help direct people where to park
- Assist at inflated jumpers
- Hours at concession stand
- Assist under food tent
- Someone will be there to handle registers and money
- Help sell items such as hot dogs, pizza, drinks, candy, etc.
- Help clean up
Oak Fest (4Th of July weekend)
- Help direct parking
- Work concession
- Clean up at night after event
- Set up before event
Here's how to sign up in 5 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-up on VolunteerSpot: http://signup.com/go/rWDNaDZ
2) Than enter your Email Address and Confirm your Email Address than press the ‘NEXT’ button.
3) After you click on the link, you will see the signup.com website right under the title. Please click where it says 'click here'.
4) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like. Click the “SIGN UP’ button next to what area you are volunteering for.
5) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Ralph Mizyed and he can sign you up manually.
(Managers and official named coaches count as volunteers.)